Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just because you avoid the net, it doesn't mean you swim better

I wish I could help you.
But I can't.
You are not what you were.
And I miss you.
There are times that I think about how things used to be.
Do you?
I tried believing your lies.
It was never your fault.
It never was your fault.

You hide your true self.
The drugs don't do the trick.
I can't tell if you're honest.
Nothing makes sense. I ran out of patience. I didn't mean to.

You're not who you were.
I miss you. You were great.
You can be that again.

But you can't be who you are right now.
You have to cut her off, snuff her out, let her go.
Let everything go.
The important things will survive.

You will survive,  find love, and be restored. Never forgotten.

Best of all...

You will forget this one day, and then realize that it was something... that you had control over the whole time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy to comment. It's our struggles that unite us.

Vital records

Vital records