Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Writing takes a back seat

I had a fractional hiccup in my day to day routine, if you dare call anything in life routine. It's nothing that prayer and cussing can't heal. I just wanted to let you know that I am still contemplating the actual snail mail drop (of the letter). I am pretty sure that Colette knows about my knowing. The cat has been let out of the bag. I feel certain. She is probably freaking out about now, just like I was when I found out about her. It's taken me a quarter of a year to decide whether or not I even want to involve her in my life. Who's to say that she doesn't have equally amounted hesitation and some initially, I'm imagining, denial.

I need to read more on the topic. So, I just wanted to put it out there, that I am still in cold pursuit, because it's definitely not hot at this point, still in pursuit of finding some people like me in the world, people who resemble me, and are obnoxious like me. Wait, let me think about that one. I don't like obnoxious people. That's funny isn't it. I think I just realized something about myself.

I have an interesting story to divulge. It involves another reunion. For some great reason, I am constantly put in front of people who have stories to tell of reunions. Maybe God wants me to write a book about reunions. Hmmmmm....I will write it later tonight, provided I get my laptop from my house. It's an eye-opener. And who doesn't like those?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy to comment. It's our struggles that unite us.

Vital records

Vital records