Saturday, December 3, 2011

When I die

When I die, please play the "over the rainbow" by IZ okawawissomeoneoranother.
And I love the video. I'd like a funeral like that. I think Wilson would like that too. I'm thinking right now that maybe he would like me spread his ashes in that manner....Oh how would he love his friends to all gather as friends in his honor, or not in anyone's honor, but as people coming together just because they had something in common together....Wilson. And something to share....and it's so simple. It's called love.

I want to spread his ashes. I want it to be something that he would have liked. I can't wait to see him again.

I miss Wilson. This makes me cry. I pray that God can allow me to look past outward appearances and allow me to see what people are really made of.

God, I pray this prayer...

Please allow all of us, who are united through my brother, Wilson, and my Dad, John, to become one with one another regardless of anything that might prohibit us, and let us all be accepted by one another, and be loved by one another in and through You. Thank You, God for allowing life to happen, even though we screw it up on a daily basis, and thank You for being understanding because we couldn't be. Please help us to be more like You when we don't think of you, and when we don't act like we even know You.
Keep us reminded of Your brilliance and love and shining wholeness that we will only be a small fraction of it, but because you love us more than we will ever understand. We will cover the Earth and be here to represent You.
Lord, let us be what You intend. Please forgive us when when we stray from You, but thank You for always welcoming us back. We will always love you, if we are smart....=) God you will always find us, when we are hiding in the deepest places, and on behalf of many, I thank You, and wish that You will draw those here that are far from You closer to You and from this service God, You will make them understand that You are the way, and make them know that You are always with them even through the pain. God , it is through You that we all live, and I thank You. Love is a freedom. You have always given us the choice. Thank You. In Jesus's name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy to comment. It's our struggles that unite us.

Vital records

Vital records