Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stress is bad, very very bad.

It takes a lot to stress me out. the vote is in. It's official: I am stressed out. Work is taking it all out of me. I need to find something new. I think it would be safe to say that I am a card carrying member of the flood of people who are miserable at work. I'm a MOW. I am not cut out to assist people. I don't like being held accountable for other people's livelihoods. Yet, I feel that I would make a pretty good manager. Lord, give me patience today and prevent me from bringing in a shotgun tomorrow and blowing off the heads of every person who looks at me crossly or has bad breath. That's just offensive. Buy some mentos for crying out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy to comment. It's our struggles that unite us.

Vital records

Vital records